Quality Council of India (QCI) is organising 11thVirtual Quality Conclave (VQC) onEnvironment and Climate Change. The primary objective of the conclave is to discuss about impact caused due to climate change, and role of UNEP in management of environment. The Conclave has been conceptualized to discuss and to provide platform to key stakeholders of environment sector to deliberate on the Importance of adopting environment friendly practices.
2: Key Objective of Conclave:
i) To create awareness on theenvironment and climate change
ii) Role of UNEP in environment management
iii) Issues & Challenges for Environment, Social and Governance in Development Economy
3: Who Should Attend or Target Audience?
· Representatives from environment and climate changei.e.Industry, University, NGO, others.
· Representatives of Federations, Associations, Govt, Non-Govt. organisations, Funding agencies,Bodies involved in protection of environment, conservationists etc.
· Consultants, regulatory authority,
· Environment friendly technology providers / Suppliers
4: Eminent Speaker:
Eminent speakers from top Oil & Gas Industry, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change i.e.
· Dr. J.S. Sharma, Former Group General Manager (Chem.) - Head Environment, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
· Dr. G.K. Pandey, Former Adviser, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Former Expert Member, NGT
· Dr. Harshit Sinha Freelance Expert Socio-Economic5:Conclave Participation Charge: Free Participants Registration